Performs varied tasks in a business or medical office setting under the direction of the office manager or data compliance specialist including typing, filing, assisting with basic coordination and the maintenance of files and staff schedules.
1.Establishes and maintains the office filing system to include correspondence, reports, budget and expenditure information, contracts, other grant-related information, agendas and supporting material for management meetings.
2.Photocopies, collects and distributes correspondence, reports and other information.
3.Types reports, correspondence and other documents, as directed
4.Data entry for TKIDS and billing as needed and for statistical reporting
5.Schedules meetings and makes appointment and travel arrangements, as directed.
6.Takes referrals and completes necessary forms and process
7.Maintains referral log to assist in tracking timelines
8.Process referrals and schedules with caregivers
9.Maintains medical records
10.Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED with a minimum of two (2) years relevant employment experience. Must be able to work cooperatively with other Program and Agency personnel.
- Bilingual ability (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, safe driving record and auto insurance required.
- Must authorize and pass a criminal history background check, and must pass a pre-employment physical exam.
- Three years of office work experience preferred Knowledge of organization, basic office and computer skills is required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community Action Corporation of South Texas
Welcome to Community Action Corporation of South Texas (CACOST)!
CACOST is a private non-profit organization established in 1971 and funded through federal, state and local grants. CACOST currently serves 16 counties via a wide variety of community programs and services. CACOST lives its mission each day, which is to continuously improve the lives of South Texans by providing high quality health care, education, housing and economic opportunities to reduce poverty through services and partnerships.
CACOST is looking for employees who are interested in accomplishing our mission, which can be both rewarding and challenging. We count on our employees to contribute directly to the growth and success of our agency. Because the quality of our staff is the key to our success, we carefully select our new employees. Apply today to join our CACOST family and take pride in being a member of our team.
Company Website: cacost.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)