To provide professional leadership and strategic direction for assigned program and overall organization. Assists in the preparation of proposals and performs financial and programmatic analysis of assigned programs.
- Assists the Program Director in the development, planning, and analysis of assigned program
- Performs comprehensive projections and analysis of expenses and income for designation program on a quarterly basis (or more frequently if necessary); works with Program Director to assure that expenses conforms to budgets and if needed assists with Budget Amendments
- Performs analysis of programmatic goals and objectives and assists with Program Action Plans when programs have deviated from approved goals and objectives
- Participates in preparation of proposals; to include narratives and budgets for continuation and competing applications
- Coordinates with the appropriate staff to maintain the agency-wide budget
- Participates in monthly programmatic and financial meetings
- Assists in the development of programmatic and financial reporting systems
- Conducts the agency-wide needs assessment
- Serves as lead person in short-term and long-term strategic planning for assigned programs
- Provides leadership in organizational planning and development
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Public Administration, English or a related field.
Community Action Corporation of South Texas
Welcome to Community Action Corporation of South Texas (CACOST)!
CACOST is a private non-profit organization established in 1971 and funded through federal, state and local grants. CACOST currently serves 16 counties via a wide variety of community programs and services. CACOST lives its mission each day, which is to continuously improve the lives of South Texans by providing high quality health care, education, housing and economic opportunities to reduce poverty through services and partnerships.
CACOST is looking for employees who are interested in accomplishing our mission, which can be both rewarding and challenging. We count on our employees to contribute directly to the growth and success of our agency. Because the quality of our staff is the key to our success, we carefully select our new employees. Apply today to join our CACOST family and take pride in being a member of our team.
Company Website: cacost.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)